The following gamers indexed under will be RFA’s this summer time. The deadline for NHL groups to post a qualifying offer is July 11, 2022.
RFAs can begin settlement talks with rival groups on July 12, 2022. A qualifying offer is wanted to maintain negotiating rights to that participant if they're given an sheet from a rival club.
Top 10 NHL RFA’s 2022 who ought to get hold of a suggestion sheet
- Matthew Tkachuk (Calgary Flames)
- Jason Robertson (Dallas Stars)
- Pierre-Luc Dubois (Winnipeg Jets)
- Patrik Laine (Columbus Blue Jackets)
- Josh Norris (Ottawa Senators)
- Kevin Fiala (Minnesota Wild)
- Jesper Bratt (New Jersey Devils)
- Tony DeAngelo (Carolina Hurricanes)
- Noah Dobson (New York Islanders)
- Andrew Mangiapane (Calgary Flames)
Compensation for 2022 offer sheets
|2022 NHL OFFER SHEET||DRAFT CHOICE(S)|
|$1,386,490 or underneath||None|
|Over $1,386,490 to $2,a hundred,742||Third-round choose|
|Over $2,one hundred,742 to $4,201,488||Second-round choose|
|Over $4,201,488 to $6,302,230||First-round choose, Third-round select|
|Over $6,302,230 to $8,402,975||First-round pick out, Second-spherical select, Third-round pick|
|Over $eight,402,975 to $10,503,720||2 First-spherical selections
|Over $10,503,720||4 First-round choices|
The NHL simplest saw one provide sheet closing yr and that became to Montreal Canadiens forward Kotkaniemi. The Habs did now not match the Carolina Hurricanes provide of $6.1-million to Kotkaniemi. Montreal acquired two draft picks from Carolina, a primary- and a third-rounder for 2022 NHL Entry Draft.